1886. Taken on the corner of Cross Street
Built in 1709, it replaced an earlier Merchant's Walk. The statue of Queen Anne sits on top.
Built in 1922 on the site of Quay Station.
Castle House was owned by W F Hiern, a famous botanist
Rolle Quay was a thriving, busy dock for many years.
The corner of Cross Street showing Sydney Harper's shop
The bridge was first mentioned in documents of 1303.
The Edward VII window commemorating his recovery from illness
An early photo showing the buildings along the river bank.